Since November is both World Vegan Month and the month of Thanksgiving, we’re going to be sharing vegan Thanksgiving tips and recipes with you all month. We’re kicking the festivities off with a cookbook giveaway, to give thanks to everyone who reads our blog and follows us on social media. We have a copy of Nut Butter Universe by Robin Robertson for one lucky winner.
Nut Butter Universe is filled with creative ways to make luscious, protein-rich recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snacks. These recipes use delectable butters made from cashews, Brazil nuts, macadamias, chestnuts, almonds, and more, including everyone’s favorite, peanut butter. Many of the dishes found within the pages of Nut Butter Universe are perfect for fall and holiday cooking, such as:
- Curried Almond Sweet Potato Soup
- Pumpkin-Pecan Soup with Pecan Butter Croutons
- Spinach-Artichoke Almond Dip
- Scalloped Cashew Potatoes and Cauliflower
- Spicy Walnut Green Beans
- Mashed Sweet Potato Pecan Bake
- West African Vegetable Stew
- Stuffed Squash with Brazil Nuts and Pistachios
- Sweet Potato and Red Bean Stew
- Chestnut and Winter Vegetable Pot Pie
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Apple-Almond Butter Crumble
Nut Butter Universe also contains recipes for making your own nut butters and options for those with nut allergies. Recipes are clearly marked as being gluten-free or soy-free.
We’re giving away a copy of Nut Butter Universe to one lucky winner. Enter the contest by following the instructions below. U.S. residents only, please. Contest ends at midnight eastern standard time on Sunday, November 17.