We welcome proposals for vegan-themed books, including cookbooks and other publications that are in keeping with our mission.
If you have a book idea and are interested in submitting a proposal, send a query letter describing your book and your background along with a two-page outline and at least three sample recipes. Please include the following:
- Title, subtitle, and brief description
- Overview: An overview of the book–the way your introduction would read
- Author Bio: a bio that describes your experience on the subject
- Marketing: What makes your book idea or slant unique? How will your book distinguish itself among competing titles in the small and crowded vegan niche marketplace?
- Describe your platform: web presence, website, social media participation (FB, Tw, Pinterest, etc.); professional standing in your field, if any.
- Contact: Your full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
Submissions can be sent by e-mail as Word attachments or snail-mailed to this address:
Vegan Heritage Press
P.O. Box 628
Woodstock, VA 22664-0628
If you e-mail your submission, please type in the subject line: Query: followed by the working book title and your name.