Every bite of this vegan Broccoli and Tempeh Bacon Salad from Baconish by Leinana Two Moons is the perfect combination of salty, sweet, chewy, and crunchy.
Broccoli and Tempeh Bacon Salad
Every bite of this Broccoli and Tempeh Bacon Salad is the perfect combination of salty, sweet, chewy, and crunchy.
Servings 4 servings
- 8 slices tempeh bacon, cooked and finely chopped or crumbled
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
Combine the bacon, broccoli, tomatoes, onion, raisins, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Drizzle the agave nectar over the broccoli mixture, then add the mayonnaise and mix well. For the best flavor, refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
From Baconish © 2016 by Leinana Two Moons. Used with permission from Vegan Heritage Press.